Recent Updates and Additions to the STAT!-Ref Electronic Textbooks Program
The following textbooks were recently added to the STAT!-Ref collection:
- Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment, published by McGraw Hill
39th Edition, 2000
- Mosby's GenRx -- The Complete Reference for Generic and Brand Drugs, published by Mosby Year Book, Inc.
10th Edition, 2000
Includes new Drug Identification Guide
- Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult, published by Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
8th Edition, 2000
The following supplemental updates are also included:
- The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics, 1988 - November 1999
New End User features include:
- Expanded Table-of-Contents
- Tltle selection options for "Select All" and "Select None"
- Several new, easy to use button options have been added to the Search screen
- Full text title and edition displays in the "Titles to Search" box
- Improved, updated online help
For more information about STAT!-Ref or to register for a training session, contact a reference librarian at 617-638-4228 or email@example.com.